How To Remove Yahoo Homepage, Chrome search.win Redirect? How to Recover a Hijacked Google Browser?
Google Chrome is the most used web browser in the world to take full advantage of Chrome there are plenty of useful extensions that can make your browsing experience more enjoyable way. in this article tell you about how to remove chrome redirection virus
- To solve the google redirection problem follow the simple steps:
To check extensions which were added->
Click on →Moretools →extentions
Chrome Extensions show up the list which plugins are installed then
→ Remove unwanted third-party extensions if any, then (try to restart the browser ) it fixes for some users.
→Get aware of when installing third-party software such as Accept and Decline permission .hijacker may send the redirection malware into the software, These third-party extensions and malicious software are harm to system functionality thus run slowly.
Malicious software → Malicious software, commonly known as malware, is any software that brings harm to a computer system. Malware can be in the form of worms, viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, and rootkits, etc., which steal protected data, delete documents or add software not approved by a user.
METHOD 2 :
STEP1→Open control pannel
- Open folder option or File explorer option
- Click on view → show hidden files, folders and drivers (option)
- Then open C drive → windows folder → System32 folder→ Search for Group policy and GroupPolicy User folders and delete these folders
Make sure uncheck the boxes as shown in the image, and show hidden files, folders and drivers (option) and then follow the below process.
- After deletion of Group policy and GroupPolicy User just open the command prompt.
- Run the command prompt as administrator then type a piece of the command line as gpupdate /force then hit enter↵
user policy update has completed successfully…message shown
, RESTART THE BROWSER THEN GOOGLE PAGE IS SHOWN. If not set the set google homepage as default page of chrome. \\\[enjoy]///
Click On Setting
select the search engine from the dropdowns or manage search engines
Manage search engines→Add URL of the required search engine; eg www.googel .com and make it as default search engine thus enjoy good browsing experience.